Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I figured it out!

I figured it out all by myself!! During naptime I would like to add hahaha

I have managed to fix all the problems with my phone without making my grampa do anything else to it. I had been thinking about my phone and what I wanted it to do and I wondered if anyone had found ways to fix it that didn't include rooting the phone. So I googled, yes I did.

After much reading, searching and studying, I discovered that there were apps that could possibly fix my problems! It started with just something simple like being able to use the trackball to wake up my phone and it turned into completely renovating my phone! I have managed to download apps to fix every problem (except the trackball) that I wanted my grampa to fix by switching the interface back!

AND now my phone does a bunch of cool stuff that it didn't do before.

AND the apps don't kill my battery, like most apps of their nature do.

AND I did it all on my own.

And I love it :)

I felt rather smart when I went home and showed my grampa, and he was very proud of me for figuring all of it out on my own. He even downloaded the apps onto his own phone because he liked them so much!!

All in all, a successful day I would say!

1 comment: