Saturday, June 23, 2012

EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURTS

I am sitting, on my bed, freaking out and I am to the point where I can't freakin stand it any more I'm so freakin in love with everything that I am seeing that I need everyone in the world to know about it! Even though the number of viewers of this blog is pretttttyyy close to the population of the world, we are not quite there yet, but I'll have to make due.

Yesterday, my grandparents and our friend from the theatre went out to dinner and on the long car ride back (I'm not sure why we went so far away...), they were talking about all the things they have done in their lives and it just made me want to go on so many adventures! I just want to go see amazing things, go to amazing places, have fun adventures that seem sketchy at first but turn out to be the best thing in the whole world. That's what I want.

Well, this has become another obsession of mine and I have spent the last hour and a half looking at beautiful places on the internet and HOLY COW. This world is stunning. Heavenly Father did a phenomenal job. Every picture I see just gets me more and more excited about the world that we live in. I just want to see all of it. I'm practically writhing here and shouting "take me there!!" and there is no one else home hahaha

But I digress. I just want to share some of the wonderful places I have recently discovered for myself. They have been added to my bucket list (unofficially because I can't find the paper right now...).

First of all, if I could go to only one more place in my lifetime, it would be the Isle of Skye in Scotland. Oh. My. Gosh. I've fallen in love. The other day I was talking to a bunch of people at the daycare about honeymoons and where they went and all and I realized I had never really given much thought to it. There was never somewhere that I had always wanted to go. But from the first picture of this place, BAM! I knew this was it. It probably won't happen, let's be honest, we're more than likely going to be poorer than dirt, but this would be a dream come true. Look how magical this place is! I mean, come on, the first two pictures are of what they call "fairy pools"! MAGIC!
















TAKE ME!!!

And then another place that I absolutely fell in love with was Black Forest, Germany. Oh my goodness gracious. It sounds like a creepy place out of a fairytale, but man is it gorgeous. And the little town around it is absolutely darling. Picturesque Germany :)







There are just so many places I want to go! 


Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe


Loy Kratong (Floating Lantern( Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand



This is in Texas! Uh, hello! And you thought that beautiful things only were in other countries. Psh-aw. 

And there are so many more! The reality of the matter is that I probably won't get to go to any of these places. But man oh man, just to know that they exist out there makes me so happy!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment