Sunday, June 3, 2012

Instagrammm

I recently discovered Instagram on my phone and now I'm a little obsessed... So I will be updating you on the minute (mine-oot) details of my life in pictures today! Yay! though I need to figure out how to get to my pictures from my computer because getting this pictures on here was a pain and a half... So if someone could let me know how to do that, I would be mighty grateful!


Anyway, first up - I am officially halfway done with the Jane Austen novels!! There are 10 in this cute little set and as of half an hour ago I finished five of them. I'm feeling rather accomplished :) It's only June! I'm gonna need another summer reading list pretty soon here!


I got a letter from Cam this week! I'm pretty stoked! I'm glad he remembered that I am not at BYU any more and that he needed to send it to Gramma's, or I would never have gotten it! And then I would have thought he had forgotten me. And then I would have held a grudge for years and years without talking about it only to let it fester and come between us and create tension in our family, making us all fall apart and not speak to each other or even attend each other's weddings! Good thing he wrote me at the right address ;)


And look Mateja! My grampa fixed the salt shaker so you can't even tell that it was ever broken! WOAH-OH-OH IT'S MAGIC! YOU KNOOOOW! 

Never believe it's not so. 

Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars

Finally, Greg is coming over tonight (yay!!) for dinner and then afterwards we are making these divine treats - Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars. Your mouth is watering, I know it is. Mine is for sure, but that's probably because I haven't broken my fast yet... If you would like to enjoy these delectable desserts as well, you can find the recipe here. I hope they are as good as they look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment