Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day!

To show my support of Chick-Fil-A, Grampa and I partook of the deliciousness for our dinner this evening. Little did I know that so many people were participating in this event as well! We drove up to the parking lot and I was surprised to find the multitude of other patrons also attempting to get in the doors.

This is where we were in the drive-thru line. Believe me we would have gone inside if we thought it would make any difference. I think it was actually faster this way!


And then the line wrapped around behind us out of the parking lot and around the corner! It was madness.


I got out of the truck and went inside so that I could get a picture. Little did I know that there was literally no space for me to stand long enough to get a good shot. I think I made a couple women very uncomfortable as I stood inches from them and took a picture. But whatever it takes! Mom, you should be proud of me and my picture taking prowess. 


And then out the door... 


And around the corner. At least we had air conditioning! These dedicated dodo birds stood outside as they waited for the masses to clear out to make room for them in the building...


I have never seen a fast food place so jam packed! But it was all for a good cause. People should be free to think whatever they want, as long as they don't shove it down the throats of others. What's-his-name from Chicago can support gay marriage and Chick-Fil-A can not, it's not that big of a deal. You think what you think and I'll think what I think and in good time we'll find out who is right. End of story! Honestly, I pity gay rights supporters right now because they are missing out on some really good food. 


1 comment:

  1. Excellent picture taking! You rock. AND you got to eat deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete