Thursday, August 2, 2012

Clearly I don't exercise enough because, let's face it, I don't exercise at all. So I decided to integrate some working out-ness into my daily routine at the daycare! I mean, lifting small children over and over, throwing them in the air, walking around instead of sitting down, that's all fine and dandy. I need some more because what I'm doing isn't doing the trick. Well today I found a great way to work my legs and entertain the children at the same time!


I sit on a shelf or a box or whatever is nearby and they sit on my feet. This works my calves because I have to keep my feet flexed so they don't fall off. And then I swing back and forth, like the weight lifting machine at the gym! It's great!


The problem is, I can't make them stop. They just want to go on forever, and it burns! I can't keep that up for more than a couple minutes at a time. Silly children, let's switch places and then you can tell me how long you can go for! 

But hey, I'm trying to be healthier. Once I get back to school and I'm walking a whole bunch, I think I'll be loads better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment